On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 7:00 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM, William Robb
> <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been officially banned from PentaxForums.
>> This is a proud day in my life.
>> The place really is run by and for (well, if I say what I think I can be
>> sued).
>> But there are a lot of idiots over there.
>
> I went to the pentax forum for about 8-10 months after i joined in
> 2007. I don't think i have been back in well over a year. There are a
> few interesting folk there, but as Bill pointed out above........:-)
>
> Dave

This is pretty much the experience I've had on there. It was
interesting at the beginning, and I'll occasinally go back for a look,
but I find it's on a whole different level than PDML. Somewhere
between DPR and an "intro to using your camera" course.

I eventually came back to the one true faith here at PDML.

--
Chris Sheppard
Zenfolio: http://csheppard.zenfolio.com/