On 2/15/2011 9:54 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
The grain elevator is also one of the iconic images of the North
American prairie (the continent including Canada) - the grain elevator
against the big sky with the limitless landscape stretching beyond it.

It's one of those "ideas" where I'm still trying to create a photo good
enough to express it. I have the photo in my mind, I just haven't
captured it with my camera yet.

We have one pretty photogenic grain elevator in Haifa port for "grabs". Methinks an angle can be found to provide sufficiently big sky and reasonably limitless seascape stretching beyond it /grin/.

Boris