Some folks yearn for the simpler days when much of the process was out
of your hands and you didn't feel compelled to post process.  This was
especially true for enthusiasts who shot color.  The true snapshooters
(like my wife) are still perfectly happy, like being able to see the
shot right after you take it, and then goes to CVS and makes prints
like Ye Olde Days.  I really do believe that many who reject PP simply
do not want to be bothered and make up pseudo-artistic reasons to
support heir lack of interest.

--
Steve Desjardins