Well I picked this one as the most emblematic -- that is, the one that made me want to be there the most...

But I loved the fun signs too, and the surf photo and the bamboo closeup.

Looks like a lovely vacation.

ann

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

.

From my recent trip to Maui and Hawaii, a view of a taro farm in
Waipio Valley on the Big Island:

As usual, comments, suggestions, criticisms and abuse are all welcome.

--
Dan Matyola

Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com