On 18/2/11, Tim Bray, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Argh, it's too late now, but in the world of strap-ware I'm a devoted
>fan of the Luma Loop, see http://www.lu.ma/loop

I saw a snapper I know on a job last week and he had one of these
attached to a 1DmIV and 16-35/2.8 (which is a very heavy combo!) and
although I thought it odd the camera was hung upside-down, it did look
very comfortable. He had it on one shoulder mostly, instead of as the
pics show (over opposite shoulder and waist).

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__