From: Toine <to...@repiuk.nl>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:57:09 To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Thoughts between the two

Reading that blog I see that I'm not alone in my frustrations with
camera straps. I hate anything, including camera's and ties, hanging
from my neck. The short standard camera neck straps are extremely
annoying. The camdapter hand strap combined with a Optech shoulder
strap is what I use now. I'll try the camdapter sling and the next
option is the Luma.
Maybe mounting an L bracket is an option but L brackets on the K20
block the little door on the left side...