John,
Dana-Farber is a name familiar to me in Chicago, but we're experienced.
Both sons had testicular cancer.
My wife's younger sister died of a sheet form of breast cancer.
My wife's mom survived 40 years from breast cancer and died of ovarian.
My dad died of colon cancer.
And my wife's dad died of pancreatic cancer when my boys were young.

Mark and book participants,
It sure would be nice to find a way to do something with our photos
for the patients.
Here are some 'baby' ideas with Ronald McDonald House as an example.
Donating our photos to the Houses for wall decorations.
Donating our time to take family portraits.

(Although I retired from McDonald's, Ronald McDonald Houses are very special.
They sponsor houses near medical centers where families can stay while their
children undergo treatment.  More here...      http://rmhc.org/

Regards,  Bob S.