Thanks, Larry.

I'll have to keep an eye out in the future for deals on hard drives, for sure. Storage is getting unbelievably cheap. The enclosure I got -- which I believe is adaptable to SATA and SCSI drives -- supports up to 3TB. So, I should be good to go with it for the foreseeable future.

I wouldn't mind having a Flickr Pro account, but I have a relatively slow internet connection, and the thought of uploading a significant number of full-sized jpgs. with it leaves me less than thrilled. I have FTP access to practically unlimited server space, though, so that's probably my best option as far as remote storage goes.

As for the size of the files -- they're fairly small. My tendency was to re-size down to 1600 long-side as a fairly manageable file size for uploading, working with my limited computer resources, and a reasonable compromise for prints. I should be in much better shape for next year's album here in a couple of weeks, though.

Thanks again for the info!

-- Walt