On 2011-02-18 10:45 , Theodore Beilby wrote:
Finally got off my duff long enough to put together a book on Blurb of some of
my airshow pictures.

http://www.blurb.com/books/1993144

Have a look and let me know what you think.

i ate this stuff up when i was a kid, but it's still pretty fascinating; on the whole it was engaging enough for me to fire up a browser with Flash and flip through the whole thing; in the past i was a book designer and producer, so i noticed a few small things like inconsistent caption formatting, and some of the photos seemed a bit redundant, but assuming you're not a graphic design professional, it's a very polished overall; i also thought almost all of the photos were very well-framed and you made some very good sequencing choices