Hello Ted
This is very fine work!
Brilliant.
I had a longer email conversation with European foto book printers (mybook and
CEWE) because I wnated t get an electronic version to show my cosutmers. I try
to have a printed fotobook made as a present for my costumers - after they have
paid for my photographs. They are usually very happy about that. But I'd like
to be able to show other costumers an electronic version. None of the European
cpmpanies offer this service. But Blub does...

Thanks very much for sharing.

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.