From: William Robb
On 27/02/2011 2:14 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Read today's NY Times review of the Chevrolet Cruze, it puts Accord and Civic
to shame.

GM has always had a nice car off the line. What will separate the Cruze
from the Civic is life expectancy.
This is why I put very little stock in car tests.
My Grand Am was a gorgeous car until about 20K Kilometres, which was the
life expectancy of the Quad4.
My own experience with The General has been bad enough to make buying
anything but a GM vehicle a lifetime decision.

Mixed review here. I've owned and driven several Chevrolet vehicles over the years.

Thinking back about it, the only one that was really crap was the 1980 Chevrolet Citation. That was Chevy's first FWD vehicle and the CV-joints were crap, plus the dealer's service didn't know a CV-joint from a hole in the ground. Couldn't recognize the problem, so they couldn't fix it.

Drove Chevy's before that; drove Chevy Vans after that, currently driving a Ford.

-----
No virus found in this message.