On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:  I know things are a bit politically charged in the U.S. right
> now given the labor issue, and I'm sure most of you know by now, I'm pro
> labor.  I just wanted to say I'm not pushing my political views on anyone
> here, so I hope no one will be offended.  From a pure photographic
> standpoint, I am rather proud of the two photos I posted to my PAW blog this
> week.
>
> http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/paw-week-8

Ooh!  I do like that first one.  She has such a lovely face, and it's
so obviously weighed down with worry and concern.  Your moment was
quite decisive.

--
Scott (the non-union, American-made-Nissan driving, bicycle riding,
small-l libertarian) Loveless