Just to make you mad.  It's personal, Frank.  it's revenge for all the color
pictures you've desaturated.
-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:20:14
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: The Death Penalty

I'm totally against the death penalty (sorry for starting a political thread).

But in the case of the person who colourized this photo:

http://alaintruong.canalblog.com/archives/2009/04/15/13399690.html

I say, "string him up!"

When I was answering Darren Addy on another thread, I was looking for
a proper rendition of this masterpiece to tack onto my reply.  When
doing a Google search I came across this (there were a few others that
were colourized, too).

Why would anyone do this?

Why?

I'm outraged.

<rant over>

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson