Hi List Members
I just recently heard of the problem with the K-5 sensor stains.
What a shame! Pentax launches a truely great new camera - with an exceptionally
great sensor, that offers very low noice at relativly high ISO settings.
And then the big draw back appeared - the sensors have stains! Arrghhh!!!!!!

I just ordered one from Germany (FotoKoch). It will probably arrive on Saturday
or Monday.

I really want this camera, 'cause I just hate using a flash outside the studio.
And the K-7 had just too much noice (sold mine already).

But what about the stains....
I hope my K-5 deosn't show this disease...
Is it over - or still a major problem?
How do I discover if there's a problem - by shooting a bright frame into the
light/sky, or...?

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.