Don't know how they handle it in Germany but all I did was call Pentax
support and they emailed me a paid return label right away.

The stain didn't show up immediately on my K5 - that was the odd part.
But when I shot the moon 10 days ago or so there was a blob (more than
dust) dead center of the image.  Looked like shooting through lint.  It is
easiest to spot on sky or white cloth test shots.

~Liz