thanks - yup the guy is carrying a bag that says "Whole foods" a chain here that purports to be extra healthy...
(some call it "whole paycheck" )

I stood across the street from the artwork for ummm a few minutes snapping as people walked by trying to get interesting
timing geometry wise -  the Whole Foods bag was a bonus.

ann

Boris Liberman wrote:

Ann, I cannot read the writing on the packet that the walking man is carrying. Does it have to do with organic food?

It works as it is for me...

Boris