From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:53:17 To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Peso:  a photo from today for the World Pentax day shoot.

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Works for me. Colorful, nicely composed and earth centric.
I thought it had to be shot at something like 2 am eastern time. Too busy today anyway, early or late. But I did see Dario's post on facebook. Paul

Thanks...
Ah no - it was between midnight and midnight on the photographer's LOCAL time...
ann