Nothing artistic, just a few snaps of our other chimney being taken down.

http://www.multi.net.nz/chimney/

The builders confirmed what I had suspected: the chimney had broken off within
the roof space, and it was only the roof structure around it that was keeping
it vertical.

They removed it down to the roof as the lower section forms part of the house
cladding and they put some roof tiles over the gaping hole that was left
behind.  So now we can't use our gas fire which is our main heat source heading
into winter...

They're coming back tomorrow to remove the remains of the other chimney which
collapsed further within the roof space and damaged the ceiling.

Dave