This shelf is just a small part of my collection of soviet cameras.
Speaking of Zenits, I do have couple of Olympic ones (TTL, E) as well as other commemorative versions (there have been quite plenty of "special versions" for different Communist Party Congresses, October Revolution anniversaries etc.). All of those are carefully packed away to the boxes as I do prefer "pure" cameras on display. More cameras and less ideology, if you like :)

BR, Margus