On 10/03/2011 10:00, AlunFoto wrote:
2011/3/10 mike wilson<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>:
Unless I lost it in meltdown, there is photographic evidence for that
incident..

http://www.mikeawilson.co.uk/temp/6476072.jpg

And there were even more PDML witnesses! Hard to wriggle out of that
one, except that it's a bit unfair to _real_ DIY projects to include
things improvised with tape. :-)

And dnless my memory fails me, you also posted images from that senior
boy-scout trip where said cannon was created, but... :-)

Jostein

That's the only scan I can find reasonably quickly, probably because it was on my fotocommunity site just before it went belly up. Just looked and found the ones from Cath's camera. I'll see if I can put up a q&d gallery of the great icy bog camp and other spectacular Norwegian attractions tomorrow. Nearly time for bed, here.