On 10/03/2011 14:41, Walter Gilbert wrote:
I'll just be stealing that idea, if'n you don't mind.

- Walt

On 3/9/2011 11:39 AM, mike wilson wrote:
I have used slit Fuji film canisters for flash diffusers.

Here's another one. Film canister with two rectangular holes in, one near the lid and one near the bottom. Thread it onto your camera strap (in the top hole and out the bottom one)and put the lid on. Use it to hold the flash shoe cover and any other bits that you occasionally take off your camera. It delays losing them by weeks; months if you're lucky.