On 2011-03-13 17:41 , Eric Weir wrote:

In my last shooting episode there were two images that the camera could not display.
After the import LR displayed a message indicating that there were two images that were
"unsupported or damaged."

Should I expect this kind of thing occasionally?

for me it happens approximately once per 10,000 images; it's annoying, but so infrequent that it doesn't trouble me greatly; i have a Transcend class 6 and an ADATA class 10, both 8 GB and both in steady use for about two years

i am not a member of the "buy only Sandisk" club