Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:58 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: Bruce, Bob, David RE: Need you to contact me about blue sky

Bruce suggested I add the photo to Dropbox so here is the link to one of the
photos that has blue sky. I am not sure why the JPEG version looks way
better than the DNG/RAW version of the file. I am beginning to think it is
perhaps my monitor and if it is then I will not be able to get a new one
until next year.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23637685/IMGP1087.DNG

Thanks everyone....