Larry,

As others have suggested, - you want to use a standard size mat and frame.
One of a good (chain) stores for finding reasonable frames
(and mats) is Aaron Brothers (if you have that in the vicinity).

Also, - one of the ways of mounting a photo (I've done that with
photos printed on canvas and watercolor paper), - is a self-adhesive
foam board that you can find at a good art-supplies store.
It is usually sold in pieces that are something like 24x36,
but still inexpensive. Sometimes you can find it in smaller sizes.

Igor