Have you seen the shape and grip?

Seems to have a slightly slanted top panel like the MZ-S.
The grip looks like a Nikon grip with the shape, shutter button and the
toggle switch now replaced with a wheel.

Fascinating stuff!

Certainly plenty of new camera action from Pentax, what I cant
understand is why we get no rumours of these beforehand?