On 3/20/2011 11:41 AM, mike wilson wrote:
On 20/03/2011 17:35, Walter Gilbert wrote:

On 3/20/2011 10:31 AM, mike wilson wrote:
On 20/03/2011 15:29, Walter Gilbert wrote:
the
dissolution of collective bargaining rights among public sector unions

I fail to see why anyone would want that, except to treat fellow
humans less equitably. Being promoted by the corn-fed fascist who
recently awarded the tax breaks that precipitated his state's budget
crisis seems to be merely icing on the cake.
It's at the very least debatable who the corn-fed fascists are here.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/03/12-death-threat-photos-against-gov.html

The straw in that man isn't even fit for mattresses.

Well, what can I say. All I can do is make my case and pray some fascist bastard doesn't shoot me for it.

-- Walt