On 3/21/2011 12:17 PM, AlunFoto wrote:
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com/2011/03/frokostutgraving-breakfast-excavation.html

Can't help but feeling sorry for these animals. Someone told me their
lifespan is mostly determined by the quality of their teeth. When worn
out, they die of hunger just like old elephants. However their
lifetime expectancy is considerably lower because they inadvertently
much a lot of gravel with their food. Especially in winter when their
food is all remnants of last summer's growth, mostly frozen to the
ground.

It does not work for me. I like the story, but the photograph does not really illustrate it.

Boris