On 11-03-26 9:25 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
I think I erred and sent these three PESO's with TEXT RICH formatting.  :-(
Since I can't find them in the archives, here they are again.

Spring Riot (sent 6 days ago during our warm spell)

https://picasaweb.google.com/rf.sullivan/Exports2011#5586142325573998018

Hidden Lake (originally sent 7 days ago)

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12835733&size=lg

Lakeside Bench (a follow-up trying to get comments on Hidden Lake)

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12864412&size=lg

Comments and critiques welcome
Regards,  Bob S.

Hidden Lake is my strong favourite of these; I love the mood and the light and colour is wonderful.

You're so fortunate to have those croci (and bees!) already. We spotted some shoots appearing last week but the next day we got 10cm of snow. I'm hoping that as the snow melts off I'll get a shot of some half-open flowers poking through, but my timing will have to be perfect.

-bmw