On 4/6/2011 15:03, Steven Desjardins wrote:
"Bob, I don't care much about the first one, but I surely like the second
  one. The third one is the best of the bunch. It is a great photo in my eyes."

You only say that because the second one is stunning.  The first is
nice but, cliche or not, I'm up to my wazoo right now in daffodil
pictures.  I can''t decide about #3.  It's a good shot, but I am
ambivalent about the bench being centered.

I beg to differ in opinion, Steve. I think that #3 is wonderfully non-cliche. The #2 is pretty standard if also very good. But I particularly like #3.

Boris