Did I forget to mention the vignette effects?

On Apr 5, 2011, at 3:31 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> On 4/5/2011 13:28, Larry Colen wrote:
>> Almost every one of those pictures is technically perfect, taken with
>> few flaws and less imagination.
>
> You gotta be having a bad luck streak, Larry. Albeit not all of them, but
> routinely I find about 10% of shots from my PPG voting stream to be very good
> to excellent.

There are quite a lot of excellent photos, that all pretty much look alike.
There are definitely a few keepers in there. And, almost all of them, taken on
their own merits are very good to excellent. It's just that so many of them are
so similar.

Interestingly I've seen about five different pictures of airplanes with smoke
trails titled "sky".

> In fact, I quite like voting for PPG. Call me absent minded cliche loving
> simpleton if you wish <-- this is not serious.

:-)