On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM, frank theriault
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I took the fenders off my bike last week, figuring that the snow's
> finally gone for good.
>
> I feel much faster.  The bike's now dead quiet without those damned
> things rattling on every bump.

I've often wondered why messengers don't generally run full-coverage,
permanently mounted fenders.  Do they create an inconvenience that
makes it harder to do your job?

I'll assume you had some sort of race blade fender strapped to your
Fondriest.  Those things do tend to rattle and shake quite a bit.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/