Also had a 289 cu in option, which was much better than the 260. Paired with a 4-speed it made a nice combination.

-p

On 4/6/2011 10:51 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
The original Mustang -1 964.5 model only had an I-6 as the standard engine with a 260 cu in V8 as an option.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: A graphic demonstration...