On 4/7/2011 13:21, Tanya Love wrote:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/queensland/watch/24816717

There you go guys, I'm at the top of the page!

I'm not at all comfortable with their labelling me as "the angel of
Grantham" or the fact that the story focuses on ME so much, and not the
actual project, BUT if it sells calendars, then that is the main thing, and
I was contacted today by a well known bank who wants to sell them for me, so
it seems to have hit the mark!

Tan.x.

I think that you did marvelous job, Tanya. I watched the video and I did not think that it was too centered about you. Well, you're the driving force behind the project, but I actually do think that the video narrative is nicely balanced.

Boris