From: William Robb

On 09/04/2011 7:44 AM, Rob Studdert wrote:

> Did everyone that was out of pocket with MJ a few years back receive a
> refund? It might be that a favour from him is in order?

Yeah, I think I paid 24 US bucks when the US$ was actually worth
something for two of his newsletters. I didn't think it was good value.
And no, Mike was not good enough to refund money to me when he bailed on
his newsletter.

Sounds like the NY Times. I got an email from them recently they're going to start charging a subscription for access to their web content.

My first thought was were they going to do the same thing they did last time, i.e. abandon the idea when they don't get enough paid subscribers?

After I'd paid for my annual subscription, they dropped the idea and went back to providing free content, but did not refund anything to those of us who had subscribed, nor provided any extra content to paid subscribers.

Since I didn't get anything for my paid subscription last time, I'm not subscribing this time. They need me more than I need them.

-----
No virus found in this message.