On Apr 12, 2011, at 9:32 AM, Bill Owens wrote:

> In my case, it was a Brownie Hawkeye with flash that used Press 25 bulbs
>
> Bill

I used a few of my parents' or sibling's Brownies etc. as a youth, then a Kodak
Turret-Lens 8mm movie camera in my early teens. First 35mm camera was a Kodak
of some kind that I bought used for $10 in 1962. It didn't fold as I recall, so
not a Retina? In the late 60's I moved to a Nikkormat, then in the mid to late
70's to a OM-1, then added a Minox 35mm (great camera!), then a ME-Super. No
change/upgrade for 15 years until the PZ-1p, followed shortly by the MZ-S, the
*ist-D, and on and on.

stan