While it is true that the sensor may have a limited lifespan, how long
does he really expect to be using his camera?  You have to move on at
some point.

It's nostalgia speaking here.  It's hip to say that you shoot film,
and that you shot film before it was cool.  Guess what, the rest of
the world has moved on.  If he wants to shoot film, he can do that.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog