From: Mark Roberts

Noticed that my income tax refund had appeared on my bank statement
today. And it was several hundred dollars *more* than I'd asked for.
Seems I made a mistake in the government's favor and they caught it
and corrected it. I suspect some enablement may result...

Since I will be having to *PAY* a LOT this year, I will be consigning my returns to the USPS in time for them to be postmarked prior to the midnight, Monday, April 18th deadline.