Well that is a coincidence! And thanks for liking mine more...

Can't wait for my copy to arrive (it's been shipped and has arrived in
Europe, but this weekend is public holidays here so won't get it until
Tuesday according to UPS).

Google has seen it too (URL too long to post so bit.ly used):

http://bit.ly/cBdK37

Chris