From: Bob Sullivan

Yeah, if I just had that 'better camera'!
And how long has the camera been out, 6 months?
I might need a time machine too.

Did you look at where those pictures were taken?
He's got pictures from all the best places I've been or heard of.
That's got to be another $10K on travel and motel rooms,
plus his FULL TIME, BEST EFFORTS for the last 6 months.

I don't get enough keepers to produce those results in that time.

Regards,  Bob S.

Might cost you or me $10K for travel, but his profile says he's a grad student in Palo Alto, CA. Almost all of those beautiful, exotic locations are practically in his back yard.

I Googled the locations from the captions. Most of them seemed to be within 20 - 50 miles.

Yosemite is 180 some miles away, and the farthest point I noticed he'd traveled was Page AZ. That's less than 1000 miles. If you already knew your locations, you could do that on a 3 day weekend from the SF Bay area.

If he's willing to start early and stay late, he could get most of what he's got as a dedicated weekend shooter and not spend more than a couple nights away from home.