From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Stan
Halpin
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:45 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: GESO:Another bird (feeding)

One of the aspects of my new home that I am really enjoying is the river.
>From my study I have a view of the side yard and bird feeder plus some of
the river and trees on the other side, but when I walk to the other part of
the house the floor-to-ceiling windows open out the view to the river. So a
couple of days ago as I was going for a fresh cup of coffee I spotted two
new water birds. I grabbed my camera with long lens and went outside. A pair
of Pied-Billed Grebes were feeding their way up the river. And I captured
this sequence as one caught and ate a good sized fish . . .

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p687482279

I recommend a slide-show viewing if you have decent band-width.

stan
follow the directions.