Steve,
I'm aware that the Cable Switch A is not for winders. I avoided the Winder
Remote Cord, designed for the MEII winder, because both I use my winders
without batteries, as a hand grip. I still can't believe they'd call it an
A and not make it for A bodies.

I'll try to cancel my order; I hope it hasn't shipped yet.

   "Steve Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Paul,
I think you are confusing it with the "Remote Cord A" or "Power Cord A",
which plugs into the "Motor Drive A" for tripping the shutter remotely via
the wired cable. I think Remote Cord A and Power Cord A are the same
thing.

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
13 Selby Court
Poolesville, Maryland 20837-2410