Thanks, Larry.  Very kind of you to say so.  Big cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:53 AM
Subject: Re: My observations on the 2011 PDML ANnual

On Apr 22, 2011, at 9:14 PM, <kwal...@peoplepc.com> <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

Have reviewed the annual several time since I received it, and have come up with several observations

* Another great job by Mark - your organizational and stylistic abilities are wonderful - thank you very much for the effort (and the efforts of Doug Brewer, Scott Loveless, Bill Robb & Miscrere).

As I paged thu the latest edition several things jumped out at me (and my wife - French) Doug Brewer is a very good writer - his foreword is priceless, even for a non photographer - my wife.

Yes, it is very well written.

While all of the images are very well done I'd like to point out my reactions to some that really caught my eye:

Just about everyone I've shown it to has commented on how good the photographs in it are. The photos in the first one were intimidating enough, if I were joining the list now, I don't know if I'd have the guts to submit an image.

'My nephew, Akira' by Christine Aguila - absolutely the best in the book, IMO, the subject and execution are stunning - you should be very proud of it Christine.

It is an amazing shot.