Mark, I almost didn't make the font size comment as I didn't want to be negative about anything related to the book in deference to all the time & work you and your cohorts had put into it, but since others have chimed in I feel better about having done so.

Still a very good work to show off the efforts of the members - thanks again & again & again....

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: My observations on the 2011 PDML ANnual