Apologies in advance if I am telling you something you already know . . .

There are at least 3 questions you should ask when thinking about a used lens.
The first question is the one you are asking here: will this lens work on my
camera? And it is a good question! Three are more than a few of us who got
carried away with a super eBay deal on a Pentax lens, forgetting to note that
the lens is an older screw-mount that requires an adapter.

>From others' replies it sounds like there is a good chance that these are
>appropriate lenses. However, next you need to ask "do I want this lens on my
>camera?" There are at least two reasons that you might not want to buy and use
>a lens that fits on our camera. First, if the front or (even worse) the rear
>lens elements are scratched, then any images you take are going to be somewhat
>degraded. Depending on how bad the scratching, how much image degradation,
>maybe you can live with it for a while, but definitely don't pay much if
>anything because you will be replacing those lenses soon. Second, the more
>serious issue is whether or not the lens shows signs of fungus growth on the
>lens elements. This hasn't been discussed on the PDML recently, but it is
>something you need to know about. Open the aperture and look through the lens,
>both from the back and the front. Point the lens towards a white or off white
>wall if possible. Oftentimes it helps if you look through at a slight angle
>rather than straight through. If you see fine tracings like a small spider-web
>on the inside lens surfaces, run, do not walk, but run away from that
>purchase. Don't even accept such a lens as a gift. They are virtually
>impossible to clean (though a good technician a can dismantle the lens and
>give it a try, but that is expensive). Worse, the fungal spores may propagate
>to other lenses in your bag/storage closet. It isn't likely, but why take the
>chance? Unless it is a very rare and potentially valuable lens worth the time
>and effort to try and clean it, don't mess with an infected lens.

Third question: if the lens fits (and seems like it may be useful), and it is
reasonably scratch-free and totally fungus free, you may still want to pass if
the price is too high. Too high doesn't depend on what you can afford; if you
have $50 to burn and are offered a $25 lens, that price may still be too high.
Price/value is determined by scarcity, condition, and utility. The scarcity and
condition are tough unless you have been carefully tracking multiple markets
including eBay and others, and unless you have seen enough examples of what
people call "like new", "good condition", etc. Hopefully the lenses you are
interested in are available through KEH. My working rule-of-thumb when I was
more actively involved in buying and selling lenses is that I would not pay
more than 80% of the KEH "bargain" price for the lens. In other words, if KEH
had a "bargain" SMC 50/1.4 for $100, I would not pay anyone else more than $80
for the same lens in "good" condition. I would rather deal with KEH, pay a
little extra, and be confident that I was getting good merchandise that could
be easily returned in the odd event that I found something wrong.

Hope this helps . . .

stan