Leon,
Combining the info from this thread and another, you have a setup with
two AF-360FGZ flashes, a 30mm (or thereabouts) lens on bellows with up
to 25mm extension. The lens is stopped down to f/16, and the
flash-to-subject distance is about 10 cm for both flashes. I assume
both flashes are in the same mode, "green" P-TTL.

My guess is that the extension and stopped-down aperture combined
makes the preflash too weak for the camera to gauge the right
exposure. It then assumes that the motif is at least 70 cm away and
just about pitch dark, blasting it with all flash power available. If
this is a correct guess, I believe you will continue to see
overexposures as you decrease extension, until you reach a point where
the preflash registers with the camera's light meter. I'm curious to
see what happens then. Judging from my experience with the 540 earlier
today, you should drop very rapidly into underexposure. Assuming
constant flash to subject distance for all exposures.

It might be a good idea to try one flash at a time too, just to rule
out that the dual flash setup mess up anything. I'm very confused by
my own dual flash setup, but I suspect that's down to different power
rating (GN 54 vs GN 16), so it might not apply to you at all. :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com