On May 5, 2011, at 10:32 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

> Wouldn't every thing be shifted blue if I was shooting "daylight" scenes on
> Tungsten film? I think shifting everything blue is what I want.

Yes, but it's a kind of ugly blue that hangs like a pall over the entire image.
I did it accidentally once or twice back in the day. An 80A filter used with
daylight film in daylight will give you a similar look. Of course there's a
filter factor of more than one stop, plus the degradation of the extra layer of
glass.
Paul