Cotty,

Thanks for the glowing review.  I hope I can live up to your standards (my
March submission is very late, hopefully I can get it in and offers
something/anything).

My reviews were done this afternoon as well, but I forgot to get them out.
Monday for sure!

Thanks again...
Ed

Cotty wrote...
Ed's first PUG submission and stomps home with a corker! The composition
is perfect - it simply cannot be improved. The colours are genuine and
beautiful. The texture of the droplets on the glass is wonderful. What a
great effort. Superb. Runner up for this month. More please!