Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Event
> Gianfranco Irlanda
> Another winner from Italy. It takes a true artist to force
away from the
> centre of attention and steal the reactions. Nice shot. That
the Vea
> Veneto in 1957 ? ;-)

Hi Cotty,
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
I'm sorry for the delay but, as you say, better late...
I confess that I always wait for your comments to the PUG (and
not only hoping for your positive comments about my
submission... :-) ).
Every month I'd like to have the time to comment, if not on each
single shot, at least the ones I like more. Maybe I can still
comment on the actual gallery before the March one approachs...

Ciao,

Gianfranco

PS: you mean Via Veneto, do you? :-). BTW, in Rome, I don't know
for how long, there is an interesting exhibition about the years
from the neorealism to the "Dolce Vita" (along with an
exhibition about the magazine Camera Work, which was the reason
I was there and had a glance at the other one).

=====
http://sports.yahoo.com