What kind of modification will you do? Full spectrum or dedicated to IR?
And how's the modded K10D serving you? Did you find any difficulties or
disadvantages? Internal filters are reducing hotspot if I am correct,
but what happens if you have a 1000nm filter on the lens and the 720nm
internal filter? Does it still eliminates the hotspot?

Sorry for having loads of questions but IR photography is something
really interests me :) Unfortunately I only have one K-r and I want to
keep the possibility to make normal pictures as well so with that I will
go for clear glass filter. But I also have a K10D so that might be a
dedicated IR machine as it has no Live View so composition would be only
possible with hotshoe mounted Russian Turret Finder for RF cameras :)

Cheers,
.t