On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 04:06:04PM +1000, Brian Walters wrote:
> G'day all
>
> My son is looking at this lens for his K20D.
>
> The reviews look good but I'm just wondering if anyone here has any
> experience with it.

Sure do.

I bought one (to complement my 16-50 on the K10D) just before the price
went up.  Those two lenses (plus the K10D) are what I take with me for
almost anything (sometimes the E-PL1 wins out because of portability).

Anecdotally, I think I've seen more problems reported with the SDM on
that lens than on any other, but my personal experience has been free
of any problems.

When I do get round to picking up a 60-250, though, I suspect that the
50-135 will see less use.  Bujt until then I trust it will continue to
serve me well.